This Thursday and Friday I’ll be at the NASW-MI May Conference on the future of social work presenting on Hubs for Healthy Aging. I’m sending a lot of you to Anna to make sure your needs are met!
We are going to start doing client highlights in these emails. Please reach out if you’d like to be featured, otherwise we’ll start tracking you down =D
I’m excited to be presenting in collaboration with Instrumentl, my favorite grant prospecting and management tool, on 5/10 at 1 PM ET.
This 1-hour webinar is designed to help you understand the benefits of using interns as part of your professional grant development team. By leveraging the skills and knowledge of social work interns, you can establish a highly efficient and effective team of grant proposal learners, proofers, and writers.
During this webinar, we will also highlight the cost-saving benefits of using interns, as well as the potential for them to become long-term employees or contractors.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to learn:
- The PROs of hiring interns as part of your professional grant development team! By leveraging social work interns, you can maintain a team of:
- grant proposal learners
- grant proposal proofers, and grant proposal writers
- Interns have access to additional tools at no additional costs
- Strong interns could be hired as an employee or contractor post graduation
- How Instrumentl saves you time and money in finding, tracking and managing your grants all in one place
All attendees will receive a recording and copy of the presentation slides after the workshop.
Note: only the first 100 attendees will be able to attend live! So be sure to sign in early for this event the day of.
> Register for the webinar here
We’ll Talk Soon,
Marie Gress, LMSW-Macro
Corporate Social Worker | Management Consulting
My Calendar: https://kovir.org/marie/